Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Harper Silent Auction Extended!!!!!!!!


Hello friends,

We were orig going to be done on 7/17/12, thank you to ALL
that have bid. We had a goal of $ 2500.00 and were still a
little short, we still need to raise $ 900.00. My husband,
and some friends of mine said we should keep this going
till Friday, in hopes that we can become fully funded. The
Lord has seen us this far, whats a few more days. He has
blessed us beyond measure for this adoption. If you take
a look at the vine we installed we have raised almost
$ 13,500. What a blessing. We couldn't of done it without
the love of this amazing adoption community. We are in
the final stretch. We should be getting our TA sometime
in the next few weeks. But in order for me to travel in
less pain i must start physical therapy. Being fully
funded would take so much stress of me and i can
finally concentrate on my shoulder. For those of
you that dont know, i tore my rotator cuff about
4 months ago, but have had no time to get anything
done to it. So to be funded means i can spend a
sometime on myself. I will be adding new items
in the next few days.

Thanks & God Bless,

Sindy

1 comment: