Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello & Welcome To Harper Skye's Silent Auction!


First I want to stay thank you from the bottom of my heart to
my friends in & out of the adoption world. My family is so humbled
by your generosity. We are so excited were in the final stages of
bringing Harper home. Our journey for our third child started
about two years ago. We were matched with another precious
little girl from China and month after recieving Pre Approval
i was diagnosed with the middle grade form of skin cancer. My
world was torn upside down. But our precious little Ava had a family
within a week. Fast foward about a year and i got the pangs
again. I asked one of my friends in the community if she
thought our old coordinator would even talk to me about another
child. She did and three weeks later we saw Harper Skye's photo
Kelly and i didn't have a clue what Thalassemia was. We just
knew she was our daughter, and god wanted us to have her. But
our journey was not going to be as easy as the previous two, we
were not fully funded this time. So we prayed hard about it and
decided we had to move mountains for Harper Skye. So in doing
so we are having this wonderful auction for you ALL...The items
are so amazing and were donated to our family out of the love
they have for our new daughter Harper Skye. Sit back & enjoy
as we introduce new items for the next ten days!!!!
Stay tuned we will start Tuesday night July 10, and will finish on
July 17th..... We are hoping to travel to China in late August 2012
Thank You & God Bless!!!
Sindy

3 comments:

  1. What a touching story.... I can't wait to watch God work every last penny out for your journey to this beautiful one!

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have something I can donate to your auction. It is an Organizing Utikity Tote from Thirty-One. It is in the Black Parisian Pop print and is brand new. My husband and I have a 3 year old from China and it has been a while since we have been able to help others with an adoptions. I was hoping we could help in this way. You cane mail me at triciahas31@yahoo.com. Our family blog is thejoysofmommy.blogspot.com. I already took a picture I can email you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can donate a camera strap to your auction. The winner can pick fabrics! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a photo.
    brookemurphree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete